CURLY HAIR IS AN AWESOME CROWN TO WEAR. YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO WEAR IT RIGHT!

Labels

Friday, January 26, 2018

How I Healed My Acne

 Hi guys! I just want to update you all with how my skin has finally healed over the depressing acne breakout that I experienced since February of 2017. It started in that month that went full blown in October to December 2017 that it affected every positive outlook in my life. It has greatly affected my emotional and physical well-being that as each month passed by for almost a year, acne took away my self-confidence. It did made me miserable which added stress to more acne.

So, in October 2017, as I've said in my previous post, I went to a dermatologist here in Taiwan and I was given three medications: Doxycycline (antibiotic tablets for 7 days only) Differin Gel (1% adapalene gel) and Clindamycin Phosphate (1% antibiotic solution).

For the first two months that I was using it, my acne was worst. But I was still faithfully doing the medication in hopes that it was that gets-worse-before-it-gets-better kind of era. And yes it was! On my 3rd month, my acne has dramatically healed that my face felt flat and fresh for the first time since I had acne! All those whiteheads, blackheads, cystic after cystic pimples were healed! My face has felt a lot better!

I am now off these two products since they ran out. I am currently using Clean and Clear Deep Pore Facial Wash which is very good at unclogging pores and a cream which was a gift from a good friend, the Mildskin Absolute Premium Cream. The cream has this micro-peeling effect on my skin, something I like about it. Differin gel had that effect as well so I'm happy that this current cream that I'm using does the same thing.

For the mandatory before and after photos, Here it is! .....3 months apart!



October 2017





as of JANUARY 2018 (no filter)

I am happy that the hyper-pigmentation has been slowly fading as well and I am looking out for a good serum to help clear out all this dark spots that acne has left. Do you have a product to suggest? I am excited! 

So, that's about it for now. I will be updating you again after 2 to 3 months. Ciao!
2 comments on "How I Healed My Acne"
  1. Nice experience. Can i share your experience on my blog Acne Advices?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i am 2 years late to reply! Sure, you can share it to your blog. Pls link back to my blog, thank you. I am looking forward to it!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature