CURLY HAIR IS AN AWESOME CROWN TO WEAR. YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO WEAR IT RIGHT!

Labels

Friday, January 20, 2017

Curly Ning's Blog Launch

Hello curlies! Yes, let me refer to you as my curly readers even though you are a straight-haired girl. This blog became an idea for me to journal my transition from relaxed to natural curly hair. I see this as my love to my curly hair which I've been hiding for almost a decade. And so, this blog will be an avenue for me to not only give the life and beauty that my hair deserves but to also inspire a lot of naturally curly girls in my country and around the globe that being curly is never a problem. It is an awesome crown to wear. You just have to know how to wear it right. 

So, stay tuned as I blog the before and after of my transitioning hair journey all the way to perfection!  This blog will be filled of tips and tricks for curly haired gals. I am super excited to share this with you guys. And I'm in that "curl power"! See you curlies on my next post!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature