CURLY HAIR IS AN AWESOME CROWN TO WEAR. YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO WEAR IT RIGHT!

Labels

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Acne Update: One Week After Doxycycline

Hey yeah curlies!

I am back as I've promised to blog about an update with the current medication that my dermatologist has given me. I have finished taking doxycycline for the whole 7 days.

Down below are the photos of my face after doxycycline:

GRAPHIC WARNING:  KIND OF GROSS..SORRY!

As for the results, I've seen a significant change with my skin. Hooray to that! The swollen cystic acne around my cheeks and down my neck flattened out in just 2 days of taking doxycycline. My breakout literally have calmed down altogether. I felt no pain and itchiness at all which I've been complaining about before going for a check up. I could already go out without a need for a mask and just wear some face powder on to cover the intense scars if need be. Somehow, I was so happy with this result! And it went on until the seventh day.

Now that I'm off doxycycline, I have noticed two cystic pimples on my neck and right below my left jawline appeared. It's painful to touch but since I still keep using the differin gel and the cleocin-T as my topical treatments, they calmed down and flattened out after 2 days which is today. This I believe must be the 'initial purge' as they say after being off the oral antibiotic. However, I am feeling positive that my skin is slowly healing for good. I just need to continue incorporating these two other topical solutions into my skin care routine. I am afraid that my skin will start breaking out again if I stopped using them. Drastic change with my skin is such a joy to see after battling with adult acne for almost a year now. Be updating you guys soon after quite a bit of time to see how my skin is healing. Praying so!
1 comment on "Acne Update: One Week After Doxycycline"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Post Signature